Tagged: 

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks, 4 days ago by havigav617.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

I am looking for a complete list of weapon levels in Elden Ring

• dopis93292
    Participant
    dopis93292

I am looking for a complete list of weapon levels in Elden Ring. I want to understand the game in more detail and understand how best to pump my equipment. Maybe someone knows where to find this information? Please share links or resources. Thanks!!!

lahire9192
    Participant
    lahire9192

Hi all! If you’re looking for ways to improve your Elden Ring game, I have a great recommendation for you. I recently found the article https://asamigames.com/elden-ring-weapon-tier-list/ on the Asami Games website and found it incredibly helpful. The article provides detailed information about each type of weapon in the game, and they are all classified by level. I have always wanted to use the best gear and thanks to this article I was able to make the right choice. Now I know which weapons are most effective and how to best use them. What was especially useful was that the article provided recommendations for the use of each type of weapon.

havigav617
    Participant
    havigav617

Thanks to this guide, I found the perfect weapon for myself, which significantly improved my gameplay. Now my fights are more strategic and interesting. she became a real salvation for me. The author carefully analyzed all the weapons available in the game and compiled a detailed list, ranking them by effectiveness.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.