Tagged: 

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 4 days ago by lahire9192.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

I want to make a pleasure to my girlfriend and send her a bouquet

• havigav617
    Participant
    havigav617

Hi everyone, I need your help. I want to make a pleasure to my girlfriend and send her a bouquet of flowers, but, unfortunately, I am in another city. I am looking for a reliable flower delivery service, which can fulfil the order on time and with high quality. It is very important that the bouquet was beautiful and fresh. Maybe someone has already used such services and can advise a trusted company? Thank you in advance for your help!

dopis93292
    Participant
    dopis93292

Hello friends, I recently used MyGlobalFlowers UK flower delivery service and I would like to share my experience. I needed to send a bouquet urgently for my parents’ wedding anniversary, and I chose this service because of the many positive reviews this convenient ordering process took just a few minutes. I chose a gorgeous bouquet of lilies and roses, and it was delivered exactly at the appointed time. My parents were touched by the attention and the quality of the flowers. The bouquet looked exactly as pictured and even better! If you are looking for a reliable UK flower delivery service, highly recommended.

lahire9192
    Participant
    lahire9192

Hello, I can add on my own behalf that the Flowers were delivered exactly at the agreed time, fresh and beautifully decorated. The wife was delighted! I would especially like to note the speed of delivery and high quality of service. If you need flowers quickly and of impeccable quality, I recommend

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.