Tagged: 

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks, 2 days ago by lahire9192.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

I've been into online survival games for a few years now

• havigav617
    Participant
    havigav617

Hello forum members, I’ve been into online survival games for a few years now. They attract me with their dynamics and the possibility to immerse myself in a completely different world. I especially love Subnautica, Escape from Tarkov and Green Hell. There is always something new to explore and overcome in these games. I’d love to know which survival games you prefer? Maybe you have some favorite projects that you could recommend? It’s very interesting to hear about your preferences and maybe find new friends to play together!

dopis93292
    Participant
    dopis93292

Hi all! Like many of you, I love online survival games. There is something magical about this genre – adrenaline, a constant sense of danger and the need to make quick decisions. I recently found an interesting resource Survival Survey Player Preferences that offers a test to determine preferences in survival games.
    Taking the test was a real revelation. It helps you understand which elements of survival games are most attractive to you. These may be aspects you haven’t thought about before. Plus, test takers have a chance to win a $50 Steam gift card!
    I recommend that all fans of the genre take this test. This is a fun and useful way to better understand your gaming preferences, as well as the opportunity to win a nice prize.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by dopis93292.

lahire9192
    Participant
    lahire9192

In the article, the author carefully analyzed each weapon and compiled a rating, which greatly helped me in choosing the right weapon for my character. Thanks to this guide, I found the perfect weapon that completely suits my playstyle. Now my adventures in Elden Ring have become even more exciting.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.