• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  lawrence0358.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Multiple Email Files Migrate from MBOX to Outlook PST

• lawrence0358
    Participant
    lawrence0358

I faced the same issue earlier and tried many solution to get expected outcomes. One of the solution I tried named CubexSoft MBOX to Outlook Converter. After using this tool, my search for a perfect conversion tool ends. The software helps in migrating batch MBOX files to Outlook in single time processing and saves my time. I am completely satisfied with the quick service and amazing outcomes. The tool migrate MBOX files with emails, and other information to Outlook. It supports all the Windows and Outlook editions. I have not noticed any changes in mail properties of converted PST files.
    I recommend you to at least once try the tool for conversion. For this you have to download demo edition of MBOX to Outlook Converter. You can even save first 25 MBOX files to PST for free. What more we want for checking the performance of a tool. Go ahead and try the tool. Read More: https://www.cubexsoft.com/mbox/pst.html

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.