This error message or you can call it an error code, tells your printer to turn off the printer. If this happens, your printer will not print any paper. The error code 0x97 indicates that the hardware of your printer is not working properly. There are many parts to the printer that are known as hardware, but the Motherboard is the part that…[Read more]
A lost connection between the Brother machine and computer is the most common reason why a Brother machine on a network may stop printing. The wrong configuration or settings of the printer driver can cause this problem. This issue can be fixed by following a few simple steps given here why is my Brother printer offline windows 10?
Certain printers let you alter the density settings of your toner and ink. It’s not your knowledge that the default settings may be too low, which causes you to print those thin prints. If your printer has the ink or toner density settings it should be possible to locate them after you’ve selected your printer in the ‘Devices & Prints. If it…[Read more]
There could be a myriad of issues that can cause problems when connecting your Brother printer to the internet, and here’s how to ensure that all is in order.
1. The wifi password you entered when connecting to wifi is incorrect, therefore log into your router’s dashboard to check that everything is in order and that you have your correct…[Read more]
This error occurs on Brother printers because of network issues and does not allow users to print prints from the printer. To solve this Brother Error 79 in the printer service you must follow specific procedures that can fix the issue that caused this error. To Troubleshoot this service error, follow the given steps in Brother printer says its offline
- Emilee Boone started the topic How to Reconfigure Parallel Port Settings in Brother Printer? in the forum eLumine
Brother Printers in Error State may also be fixed by reconfiguring all the port settings. Sometimes, users update their Windows operating version and it then alters the port settings automatically that cause these types of errors. This can be corrected using the steps mentioned in the blog.
There is a myriad of reasons why you’re unable to print even though your printer has been properly attached to the Internet using a USB cable. There are a variety of reasons some of them:
1. The USB cable problem.
2. Network issue.
3. Brother Printer jams paper.
4. Problems with ink.
5. Drivers are out of date Brother Printer drivers.
We’ll give…[Read more]
- Emilee Boone started the topic How Do I Use Canon Printer Troubleshooting To Fix Printer Issues? in the forum eLumine
It’s easy to deal with the issues that you encounter when printing with Canon Printer devices. Canon Printer device. However, you must be able to use technical skills and have knowledge about you can use the device. Canon Printer Troubleshooting procedures are given here how do I reset my Canon printer to factory settings?
You’re still asking why is my Brother printer offline? One document might cause your printer to stop working. To stop this from happening, you can attempt to clear all of your printing jobs using “cancel all files”. This will clear your queue of printing and allow you to start your printer.
1. Remove the plug source of the printer, then wait for a couple of minutes.
2. Then hold and press to press the power button of the printer for at most 60 seconds, then hold it for another 30 seconds.