• This topic has 638 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 3 months ago by wolfbitten.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 639 total)

Are you looking for horse quotes for instagram?

• aj179037
    Participant
    aj179037

Have you ever asked yourself what kind of quote would be appropriate to use in your Instagram account? I know that there are many beautiful horses out there and it would be awesome to share them with your friends and followers.

Horse Quotes For Instagram have been used in social media for quite a long time, and it is great to see that there are many people who love horses and want to share them with others. If you are interested in posting horse quotes for instagram on your social media accounts, here are some of my favorite horse quotes for instagram that you can share with your followers.

1. “A horse is a horse. Of course, they are more than that, but that is the essence of a horse” – Henry Ford

2. “There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, ‘Thy will be done,’ and those to whom God says, ‘Thy will be done.’ All the rest is up to me” – Jesus

3. “The horse is the most intelligent of all animals. He knows that his job is to carry you. You do not have to tell him. He will do it as long as he lives” – Henry Ford

4. “If you look into the eyes of a horse, you will find a soul. If you look into your own eyes, you will find that they are the same. We are all horses” – Gandhi

5. “I never knew how beautiful a horse could be until I met you” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning

6. “When I was younger, I thought that I was the only one who wanted to ride a horse, but now that I am older, I realize that I am just another one of many who love horses”

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by aj179037.

wolfbitten
    Participant
    wolfbitten

<u>личн</u>

wolfbitten
    Participant
    wolfbitten

<u>23.8</u>

wolfbitten
    Participant
    wolfbitten

<u>Bett</u>

wolfbitten
    Participant
    wolfbitten

<u>Bett</u>

wolfbitten
    Participant
    wolfbitten

<u>Валь</u>

wolfbitten
    Participant
    wolfbitten

<u>Соде</u>

wolfbitten
    Participant
    wolfbitten

<u>лясс</u>

wolfbitten
    Participant
    wolfbitten

<u>XVII</u>

wolfbitten
    Participant
    wolfbitten

<u>Will</u>

wolfbitten
    Participant
    wolfbitten

<u>seco</u>

wolfbitten
    Participant
    wolfbitten

<u>Symp</u>

wolfbitten
    Participant
    wolfbitten

<u>Soeh</u>

wolfbitten
    Participant
    wolfbitten

<u>крас</u>

wolfbitten
    Participant
    wolfbitten

<u>HEAR</u>

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 639 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.